Mission and Beliefs
Our mission at Giant Campus of Washington is to deliver a rigorous, technology-based education that provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in the 21st century.
- All students have the right to participate in an environment that is safe, enjoyable, and conducive to a great learning experience. If students are not safe, they cannot successfully pursue or enjoy learning.
- Students should have the opportunity to pursue a broad range of academic topics, regardless of physical location.
- Providing opportunities for collaboration and leadership enriches the learning environment.
- Every student has the capacity to be self-directed - one of the keys to success in online educational environments as well as life.
- One of the advantages of online learning environments is the ability to bring together disparate groups of individuals who can learn from one another.
- Project-based learning and real world applications contribute to a deeper understanding of a topic.