Computer Science II
Are you ready to learn more advanced Python® programming concepts and skills?
In Part II of this introductory programming series, you will deepen your knowledge of Python, an open source programming language used by professional programmers worldwide.
You'll continue to develop your programming skills through a series of more complex programming projects that require creative thinking and problem solving.
Topics you'll learn about include:
- Arrays and sets
- Generators and namespaces
- Nested looping, for loops, while loops, and if conditions
- File handling, including reading from and writing to files
- Python packages and libraries
- Making simple games
- Careers in programming, including profiles from a wide variety of programming professionals
- Advanced methods of working with functions, classes, methods, strings, lists, and more!