Digital Arts II
Do you have a passion for visual art? Are you interested in careers in the design, production, display, and presentation fields of digital arts?
In Part II of this online class, you’ll continue to use Inkscape as you learn about the principles and elements of art and design.
By the end of this course, you will have created a unique portfolio of digital artworks. Some of the projects include:
- A repeating background to be used as a computer’s desktop background
- A logo with text
- An artwork with copies of a single image used to create variety
- An ant or other object from a top-down view, arranged along motion guide lines to create movement
- Two images scaled proportionally to one another
- A pattern made up of concentric circles
- Images emphasized through the use of color, shape, and size
- A poster image and layout
As you complete these projects, you’ll learn about and use:
- The Inkscape workspace and tools, including new tools such as the Spiral, Bezier, and Paint Bucket Tools
- Principles of art, including:
- Repetition and pattern
- Movement and rhythm
- Emphasis and dominance
- Harmony and unity
- And much more!