Introduction to Marketing II
Are you ready to take your marketing skills to the next level?
In Part II of this Introduction to Marketing course, you’ll continue to learn the principles and techniques you’ll need to successfully market a new business.
By the end of this course, you’ll have completed a comprehensive marketing plan.
You’ll learn about:
- Real-life stories from marketing professionals
- Sales techniques, stages, opportunities, and strategies
- Costs and pricing
- Inventory, merchandising, and channel management
- Motivating others and building leadership experience
- Finding, reviewing, hiring, and orienting employees
- Applying and interviewing for jobs
- Interpersonal communication skills in the workplace
- Writing and formatting business documents using OpenOffice.org® Writer word processing software
- Creating presentations using OpenOffice.org Impress presentation software
- Managing data in spreadsheets and databases using OpenOffice.org Calc and Base
- Using Firefox® and Google™ for searching the Internet, email, and scheduling events